Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wonder of Wonders, Miracle of Miracles

Guys. I am SO BLESSED! Seriously! Do you ever have days where blessing after blessing keeps being brought to your remembrance? Um, yeah. That would be today. 

Here are some that have come to my mind in literally the last hour:
1. RAIN!!!
2. NEIL!! I am realizing that I can never be too grateful for him.
3. My Mom (Guys, you have no idea how awesome this woman is. See this post to get just a taste of how amazing she is.)
4. In-laws. (or rather in laws to be!)
5. My car
6. Working windshield wipers
7. The talent to cook well
8. The talent to sing
9. The Gospel
10. Temples 
11. My bed 
12. Air conditioning
13. Free standing fans
14. Cool weather (I clearly don't like being hot...)
15. The Backstreet Boys (laugh if you want but sometimes you just need a good dose of these guys!)
16. Visits at work from Neil. (Different than #2)
17. Paved roads
18. Pinterest
19. Friends
20. Deodorant (aren't we all grateful for this?)
21. A beautiful country to live in
22. Freedoms and Rights (they aren't free by the way)
23. Agency (also, not "free" as some people say) 

The list goes on. Some of these things may seems trivial or silly but I don't care! I am grateful for every last one of them!  I think this video accurately describes my mood right now. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Loved this post :) It's good to show gratitude. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete