Sunday, July 22, 2012

A New Mrs. Olsen

Yup! That's me!

I got married this last Friday, just in case you missed that bit of information and I am now: 

Mrs. Neil Olsen. 

(It's Facebook official and everything... ;P)

Anyway, Neil and I are busy setting up house, opening cards and gifts and writing thank you notes. We'll be heading to Kentucky soon to have another little reception out there so for the next week we'll be busy trying to get the house organized and our bags repacked! I'm really excited to see everyone but I'm mostly excited to see ALISA VIRGIN!! 

Anyway, I am so grateful for all the love, support, friendship and well thought advise that has been given to my husband and I. ( I really like saying husband...a lot!) This past weekend would not have been as fun or enjoyable without the help and support of parents, sisters, aunts and uncles, grandparents, friends, cousins and most importantly, The Lord. 

I am so grateful that I am sealed to Neil for time and all eternity. 
I am so grateful for the temple and the blessing and knowledge we receive from within. 
I am so happy and ready to work, play, learn and so much more with my best friend and husband. 

Thank you to everyone!! I'll have more pics and stories soon!


1 comment:

  1. I love the New Mrs. Olsen she is super fantastic! I love the Mr. Olsen swept her off her feet!

    ReplyDelete