For the first time since coming to BYU I have a non-stop flight of FUN for the weekend. Tonight we're having a ward party. We're going to a skating rink and eating pizza. Basically a fifth grade birthday party! I am so excited to just have some fun! Saturday (tomorrow) I am possibly going up the canyon with some friends to have a picnic then returning home to go see a movie with my roomie! What's so amazing about this movie is that it is free! YAY BYU! The International Cinema has pretty much been amazing. We're going to see "Henry Poole Is Here." So excited. THEN I'm going to come home and get ready for my FIRST EVER blind date! FIRST EVER! Did I mention that?! SO COOL! Anyway, so after what I know will be a most amazing date, I'll probably come home and go to bed. lol. That's going to be awesome too considering that i haven't had much sleep lately...darn headaches...uhg.
Anyway, then Sunday is Sunday. Church, home, chill, dinner, Choir Practice, Ward Prayer, Honey Pot Notes and then chill some some back at home. This is where a sigh of happiness is most appropriate! I am SO excited.
Next week shouldn't be bad either. I get my last paycheck from Sonic-YAY and class and....yeah, the usual but it's going to be a great week. How can you have a horrible week after such an amazing weekend-which I KNOW this will be!
Have I mentioned I'm really excited?!
Heheheh! So... how did the date go??? I want details WOMAN! Jenni
ReplyDelete