And I don't like it! I mean, yeah jealousy is a natural tendency but this is just ridiculous.
How can I explain this without it seeming like something...more? Let me give it a shot...
Okay so, I have never felt so...possessive? Is that a good enough word? Sure...possessive over anyone or anything as my best friend. Who happens to be a BOY! (Insert *gasp* here!) Whatever. Anyway, today I ran across a picture that when I saw it I wanted to puke. It was so weird. I couldn't believe myself. In fact, I reprimanded myself for it. It wasn't even one of his pictures! It was a cartoon picture that his sister had "tagged" on Facebook. An animation of the Twilight characters...those that have "significant others". Yeah, well, she had tagged him as one guy and some girl, whom I don't know, who is probably a very nice, pretty and smart girl, as the match to that guy. Yeah, okay, so I'm ridiculous, you don't have to tell me, I already know, but when I saw that I got..uncomfortable! HOW SILLY! I seriously am laughing at myself right now but the sad part about it is that I'm laughing because I still feel not right about it! Great, right?
Never before have I ever EVER felt so insanely jealous. And for what? A NAME! HA! I'm actually shocked with myself. It's a bizarre feeling but what can I do? It won't go away. So silly..so silly.
Hmm... sounds like your best friend became a little better than you thought. Since he's on a mission now, I guess you've got a couple of years before you have to worry if you're the "love story" Taylor Swift song or the "Teardrops on my Guitar" one. Hang in there... and keep writing him!
ReplyDeletei know how that goes...i even went through that right after i married matt...call me sometime and i'll tell you THAT story. :o)
ReplyDelete