Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Manti Temple


Temples are wonderful things. I can't explain how grateful I am for them! This morning my ward (The BYU 73rd Ward) was privileged to take a trip to the Manti Temple. Let me tell you what! That temple is so beautiful. So unique from any other temple I've been inside of. Granted I've only been inside of the Baptistery in any given temple but it was so beautiful! SO BEAUTIFUL! I loved it. It was definately an explerience to hold onto. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of my trip. I love the temples.
Speaking of temples, I was able to see the Draper Temple Dedication last Sunday in the Marriot Center which was amazing. During the Hosanna Shout everything was WHITE. There was just such a sweet spirit there...I loved it so much.
The Manti Temple is temple number six that I have been to. My goal is at least 50...we'll see what happens!












1 comment:

  1. I get to go to the Palmayra Temple in July! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete