Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Vacation Day 9: On Our Own

Day 9 was all about going back to the places we liked a lot and wanted to visit again. 

Grandma didn't join us this day so we were guideless but we still had a good time. 

Basically, we spent all day at Pier 39. 

We found magnets applicable to my line of work. :)

Basked in the sun while it was out .

And tried to shield ourselves from the EXTREMELY cold wind.

We watched this guy do his thing. It was fun.
While we were waiting for the cable car, we were entertained by this guy.
 He was singing, blowing bubbles for the kids and flirting with me. I'm not kidding. He kept calling me out and asking me how my feet were holding up, if I liked what he was singing. Guys, there were SO MANY people in that line. Why me? I'm just a cutie I guess. ;)

We headed to Lori's Diner for Dinner. 

It was delicious.

We sat next to the pump.

And this was a real car. Inside the diner.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. so fun!@ One thing you must see in SF what would it be?

    ReplyDelete