Sunday, July 7, 2013

Photo Wall Pinterest Project

So, it's been a few days in the making and we are DEFINITELY going to have to putty a few holes before we move out (whenever that may be) but we have finished the PHOTO WALL!

Well, actually I am missing my "ampersand" sign (that's the "&" symbol just in case you were wondering). I ordered it almost 3 weeks ago now and still haven't received it. Long story short, the seller said it got lost in the mail and they are sending me a new one. 

Anywho, I couldn't wait for it. With a day of for the Fourth of July and a weekend right nest to each other, it was just too perfect! I had to act. Or rather, put Neil into action ;)

Anyway, again, the inspiration came from Pinterest. 

  Here is a comparison:
Pinterest.
Mine.


Price Breakdown:
Frames, IKEA (Ribba Brand)- $50ish collectively (a little bit less than that)
Wood Letters, Michael's-$3 each
I bought the prints at Walmart for about $7

Anyway, let me know what you think!
post signature

2 comments: