Yup, one year ago today I married my best friend! He's been so good to me and I love him more and more everyday.
Here are some of my most favorite things about Neil, this is not a comprehensive list and it's not in any particular order.
1. He does the dishes FREQUENTLY without being asked
2. He does the laundry FREQUENTLY without being asked
3. He cleans the bathroom
4. He takes out the trash
5. When I have a bad day, he is there ready with a smile and a snuggle
6. He is a hard worker and gives 100% in every task he undertakes
7. He makes dinner for me when I'm busy
8. He laughs at my really dumb jokes
9. He encourages me to run and has started running too, to show his support
10. He loves me all the time
It really has been the greatest year of my life and I'm so happy that I get to spend eternity with such an amazing man.
I know we don't have kids yet, but I really don't care. I want family pictures every year with out without kiddos!
Anyway, I asked a friend of mine if she'd be willing to take some pictures of Neil and me and she said yes!
Here are some of my favorites.
Just warming up. ;)
 |
| Having a good ol' time. |
This tree was "leanin'." Jackie, that's for you.
 |
| Hello tree. |
I really love this picture. I think it's very "us".
 |
| On the road of life. |
 |
| Off the road of life. ;) |
I may or may not have stolen the idea for the following picture from Pinterest. Okay, I did but I really liked the idea and LOVE this picture. We're holding our favorite picture from our engagement pics and no, I am not wearing the same outfit even though I AM wearing a jean jacket. Deal with it.
Anyway, next year we'll hold this picture with us holding a picture. Do you see where this is going? Fun, right?
 |
| Engagement & Year One. |
I love my man. He's the best.
 |
| Tender. |
Another shot I love to bits and pieces!
 |
| I love this one. |
BAM! Waterfall.
 |
| Bridal Veil Falls |
 |
| Love. |
 |
| Sunrise. |
Man, I can't believe it's been a year! Congrats! You made it through what people say is the hardest. I didn't find it hard and it doesn't seem like you did either. I appreciated the "leaning". It's been way too long since I saw that movie and way too long since we chatted.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it was hard at all! We should chat soon. I miss you!
DeleteSuch cute pictures. You two are adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteLookin' Good! Congratulations on one year! That is so exciting! I hope all is well. Miss you and your smiling face!
ReplyDelete