Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vacation Day 10: Chocolate

 Day 10 was a half day with Grandma, so that she didn't have to fight Friday night traffic. Anyway, it was a great day. We went to Ghirardelli Square. Which means we had chocolate. Yummy, lovely chocolate.

The Cannery. I thought was pretty. It was on our walk down to the square.
Before we reached the square we ran into a LeRoy Neiman art show and stopped in.
Down the hill...
Across the street.
Bingo! My favorite flavor is still the caramel chocolate.
We watched some chocolate being made.
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Yummo.
We shared. :)
After treats, we headed around the square and popped into a couple of stores where I found some absolute gems and we were able to laugh at some silly books.
Reminds me of all the babies I know.
I would really enjoy owning this book.
From the south side of the square.
 After we said good-bye to Grandma, Neil and I wondered around a little more and then headed down to the Embarcadero where we watched the lights on the bridge from a little, secluded bench on the dock. It was actually very romantic and quite relaxing.
It was a perfect last night in San Francisco.
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment