My weekend started on Thursday at 1:00pm. I left work early and ran home to clean up and prepare dinner. Why? Because Laura, Laura and Abby decided to come visit me on their way to San Diego. (I'm still dying that I couldn't go with them.) They drove all the way from Kentucky! It was a lot of fun to see them and we had a good time. (At least I had a good time...)
I made this Creamy Pesto Shrimp Pasta for dinner.
Added a strawberry, mandarin, spinach salad
And made a Chocolate Pudding Cake for Dessert.
Later that night we decided to watch this little gem:
| This movie is quite the experience. Oh, Britney... |
So here in Provo there isn't much to do but there is one thing that seems to be a tradition.
Deseret Industries.
"DI"
The girls picked outfits out for each other and they wore them all day long.
I think they had a good time and it was really absolutely wonderful to see the girls again.



No comments:
Post a Comment