Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Love To See The Temple...(Part 2 of 4)

...I'll covenant with my Father

Well, yesterday was the 30 days mark for me to be going through the temple for my Endowment. 
Today is the 30 days mark for when I will be blessed to go to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity to Neil. 

I. Am. So. Excited. 

I've dreamed about my wedding day since I was a little girl! (What little girl doesn't at one point or another?) It seems so far away and yet so very close. Weird. I still wake up every morning and think to myself, "I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I get to marry Neil! How did I get so lucky?"

I am marrying my best friend. He is good. He is noble. He is my favorite person in the world. 

I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment