Monday, June 11, 2012

Swanky Saturday (Part 2 of 2)

(Catch up by reading part 1 of 2 here!)

So, after thinking my head was going to explode and wanting to go to bed I remembered that it was a very important day because of:

My sister's 25th Birthday Party. 

The thought of the party alone made me snap out of it. Julie is notorious for her fantastic parties and excellent food. It was a themed party too! A "Roaring Twenties" birthday party. We dressed up and ate food that was popular in the 1920s and we had mocktails! We also played poker and billiards. It was simply the Cat's Pajamas and I was so glad I went! 

Some of the food spread. YUMMY!
Me and the birthday girl! She made that dress she's wearing. 
Me being...sultry?
Anyway, Neil and I left before they started the movie (which movie shall remain a secret) because I was really not feeling well. I had a fever by the time we got home. Allergies. Uhg. Anyway, I promptly took 2 Benedryl and went to bed. It was the strangest night's sleep I think I've ever had but I slept, so that was good. Sunday, however, well that a whole other ballgame. 

Black and White. 20s Style. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for birthday parties! Glad you guys came. Also, I thought that "sultry" picture of you said "slutty" at first. Must've been the font. I chuckled.

    ReplyDelete