Part One of My Saturday
June 9, 2012
A good part of Saturday was spent at the Seven Peaks water park here in Provo. It was a Bi-Stake activity and so not only did we get for free, we also got free breakfast (it was yummy) and free tubes! It was a lot of fun. I didn't have my phone on me (which makes sense iPhone+Water=Bad News) so I couldn't take pictures but I did get a couple before putting my phone in the locker. It was a really cool experience and I'm really glad that I bought a Pass of All Passes so that I can keep going back for more!!
![]() |
| Neil made me ride this. It's the Boomerang and I thought I was going to die. It turned out to be a lot of FUN! |
We'd been there since 9:30am and decided by 1:00pm that we should go get some lunch. We went with Coli and Sean to IHOP and by the time we got there both Coli and I were about ready to eat anything. I'm pretty sure that she ate half her weight in an omelet alone, just sayin'.
| Look at those mugs! So happy to be getting food. |
| I look tired....hmm. Neil looks cute though. :) |
| FOOD! (Basically, I have to work out twice as hard this week because of this...) |
Throughout the entire day I was sneezing and had watery, itchy eyes. Allergies. The darn things just won't leave me alone! They really slowed me down. After lunch we all went back to my apartment and ended up crashing on the couches. By the time I woke up I felt like someone had hit me over the head with a frying pan "Tangled" style but I sucked it up and we all went back to the park.
When we got there the wind was blowing LIKE CRAZY! It was a little chilly without being wet but once we started to play in the water again I was turning blue. And the allergies didn't help. I was trying to have fun but I was so tired and sick that I just couldn't shake it! So Neil and I went down a couple more slides and then left. Once we finally got back to my apartment (his truck had died but we found someone who helped us jump it) I was ready for a hot shower and bedtime.
However there were much more important things to be done.
Commence Part Two of my Saturday...


I LOVED going down the boomerang with Bradford the one time I've been to Seven Peaks. I have never seen him more scared in my life. It was hilarious.
ReplyDelete