Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Office


I spend a lot of my time at this place called "work". So, I thought maybe I'd share a little bit of the fun that we have on a daily basis, multiple times throughout the day. I kid you not, most of the YouTube videos that I share were shown to me by a co-worker. In fact, I was so inspired by all of the things that we do in my office that I started an office blog! Yay for two blogs! 

You can visit it if you like. It's: registars.blogspot.com 

Anyway, here is just a peek into what we like to do. 


Grilled Cheese Day/ What-Did-You-Eat-As-A-Kid Day
Snacks. Almost everyday someone brings in
some kind of delicious snack. 
We were "star" attacked by another office in the Admin building.
We rock.
And so does Student Services for doing this!!

We just LOVE Glozel around here! This is one of my favorite videos of hers. 

We like our donuts around here too.
We're a tad obsessed!
Also: Sesame Street. Mainly the Yip Yips and Elmo




So there you go! Just some snippets of what my office enjoys.

P.S.-Yes, we DO work. We have plenty of work to do but we ALWAYS find time to play!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have a blog for your work!! ;) Now you have me wanting a donut haha!

    ReplyDelete