Have you ever just been sad or lonely and all you really wanted was a hug?
I'm a hugger. I love hugs. (Except for the awkward ones but even then I'll take it.)
Hugs in my mind can cure a lot. I love the feeling of someone just taking me in their arms to give me a big, loving hug. In my mind, there isn't a better way to show someone you love them, care about them and want them to feel wanted.
Humor is also another way that I feel loved.
Growing up, I had a very humorous family. I still do... Though sometimes it wasn't exactly what you wanted to hear, especially if you were mad, there were times when it just made life easier.
Currently I have a roommate who really knows how to make me laugh.
She's my best friend and she's taught me how to laugh when life just sucks.
I could expound but quite frankly I am buried in a to do list the length of me and just don't have the time. But I am grateful for hugs and humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment