Thursday, March 24, 2011

"G" is for Google

Insane?
Yes, I kind of am. But I LOVE GOOGLE.

Honestly!
There are so many times when I say,
"Hmm, what is the name of that song that I can only remember half of the chorus lyrics too?"
THEN BAM! A couple of keystrokes later I am not only given the title of the song but multiple youtube videos and such.

It's a beautiful thing Google.

In fact I use Google Chrome because the web address bar doubles as a Google search bar!
Isn't that BRILLIANT?

I can look up how to spell a word if my pathetic brain can't muster the energy to remember, I can look up the score of a game, I can look up my neighborhood in Kentucky while sitting on my couch in Provo. I can find recipes, blogs, crafts, documents, sales, shoes, clothes, cheap plane tickets, weather forecasts, shipping speeds and SO MUCH MORE! It's an endless pool of information and I can't get over how awesome it is.

Seriously, I think all technology is cool but Google is just plain amazing.

I've tried Bing.
I don't like Bing.

I'm a Google Girl...ALL THE WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment