I love basketball.
It's really the only sport that I feel confident enough to play on a team.
I played at the YMCA and I played church basketball.
I don't play much basketball now except for the occasional intramural games here on campus but let me tell you this: any chance I get, I take!
BUT aside from my love of playing the sport (not exceptionally well, but well enough, mind you,) BYU has a KICKIN' team this year.
Jimmer.
Emery.
Abouo.
Hartsock.
Seriously, those names send CHILLS down my spine. I honestly can't get enough of these boys. Jimmer with his INSANE ppg, Emery with his criminal steals, Abouo with his come-out-of-nowhere dunks and Hartsock with his "And-you-didn't-think-I-could-make-it-from-here-did-you-shots. (Plus he blocks so many shots with his massively TALL body...seesh!)
I mean, if you haven't seen these boys in action-WATCH THEM! They're CrAzY good!
My love for my Cougars even took me to Las Vegas this year to see them play in the tournament. While they didn't win in the Champ. game against SDSU (barf) they DID beat UNM for the first time this season and it was BEAUTIFUL!
So, what do I do now that the tourney is over?? Two words:
MARCH MADNESS!
I've been infected. Forget "Bieber Fever" or what ever the crazy that is! I have MADNESS MEASLES! You betcha! Bracket filled out and everything.
It's actually really nice. March Madness is the ONLY thing that gets me through March.
Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment