Today was the second day this semester that the power
to our apartment was GONE!
This time, we knew it was going to happen though.
Which is nice. But last time it was NOT expected. I never realized before how much I rely on electricity. It's kind of ridiculous.
I love electricity for the following reasons.
1-Our internet works.
Without electricity my computer can function for about an hour but there really isn't a point to be on my computer unless I'm doing homework which I turn in ONLINE!
2-I can take a shower and not be terrified of the dark.
3-I can apply my make up and get dressed and not realize only when I get to work that I look like a clown.
4-I can straighten, curl or blow dry my hair.
5-I can make toast for breakfast. (The toaster works.)
6-I can make oatmeal for breakfast. (The Microwave works.)
7-The heater/air conditioner works.
8-If it's night time I can actually see where I'm going.
9-It's not dark.
The list can go on and on but I think I'll spare everybody and just say that I am grateful for electricity. No questions asked.
No comments:
Post a Comment