So I have Tuesdays off. No work, no school, right? Yeah, so I get all my "chores" done around my apartment. Like, dishes and cleaning my room and laundry. Laundry. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I don't mind doing it at our apartment laundry room because there are usually multiple machines open so I get my laundry done in about 2 hours instead of 4. But if there is only one washer open, I'll get my stuff in there if I can, no big deal. BUT the part I hate about it is this: No one else in my entire apartment complex seems to understand that they can't just leave their clothes in the washer and dryer ALL STINKIN' DAY LONG. Another thing I hate is that I'm not aggressive enough to dump their clean, wet clothes (or dry clothes) on the tables in our laundry room. I wouldn't like it if someone did that to me...then again, I don't leave my laundry sitting in one machine for 2 and 1/2 hours. Anywho, I'm just a little frustrated with all the shenanigans! On top of all that I have to pay 2 dollars just to wash and dry one ONE load of laundry. C'mon now folks. I'm a poor college kid! TWO DOLLARS??? REALLY!? Uhg.
On a happier note I took my Music 101 midterm #3 today. I did wonderfully and I'm not going to lie, I didn't study that hard. (Not that not studying for things is a good thing...) So I'm very happy, aside from the whole laundry thing. AND though it may not be as sunny as yesterday it is 48 degrees out there! BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm wearing shorts. :)
ohhhh Caitlin I do love youuu. Click on me to get to my blog :)
ReplyDelete