Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fabric Flowers

Yes, I won't deny it. I'm addicted to all these fabric flowers that one can see on almost everyone else's head. So, I decided today that I'm going to invest in some fabric and other necessary items so that I can MAKE not buy any and all headbands or flower clips that my heart so desires. The best part? I found a bajillion, tutorials on how to do it! YAY!
So, I thought I'd share some of those sites with Y-O-U! I found them helpful. :)



3. And I'm really excited about this one! Embellished Tank! SO EXCITED!

4. Last but not least this tutorial, just another flower design but oh so AWESOME!

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I have to be the least crafty person on the planet. I stay away from glue and scissors for safety reasons. lol! Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You still can't have Rupert. I'm sorry. Just kidding we can share. hahahhaa love youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, thanks for posting these links. I think I found something to do this Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete