Sunday, February 28, 2010

Here Comes The Sun...

I've decided that Winter is the worst time. No, not because of the snow though I've learned to like it MUCH less but because there isn't any sun! Hardly any at most! You start to forget how good the sun feels on your skin, you get depressed and it just plain stinks! I myself went through a rough patch where I kind of just didn't feel like me. No pep. Which, if you know me, is pretty darn weird. But there is a light in all of our lives. That is the light of Christ. That's what has gotten me through this crazy dreary winter and guess what? The sun is shining today and I'm just a few steps closer to having this semester of school completed. I'm a happy girl and very grateful for:
1-My Parents. I don't know how they do it! They are seriously super heroes!
2-My sisters. I know I'm not always nice to them but they made me who I am in a way...lol.
3-My friends.
4-The Sun
5-School
6-My job (it seriously ROCKS!)
7-Theater and Music

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to have things to be thankful for. Its good to refer back to a list when things seems less than optimistic.

    ReplyDelete