I want to marry a cowboy. I decided, at the fabulous barn dance, tonight that I wan to marry a cowboy. Not one of those farmer/red-neck fakes, no, I mean a real, rodeo cowboy. They just are....well...awesome.
One thing about cowboys is that if you marry one then you know that you'll have a hard working companion. That's a good thing! And the thing about most cowboys is that they LOVE to do things. Lots of things! Heaven knows that I'm going to have to marry someone who can keep me entertained...
Anywho, it's just something I decided tonight. I doubt that it'll happen but I can dream, no? YES! I can! And nobody can tell me I can't!
Aww girl! You're just now learning that? What a sad, sad, deprived childhood have you had? LOL! I'm kidding! YES! I LOVE Cowboys! They're the greatest dancers and the most crazy fun people ever! And plus there's the added fact they say, "Yes Ma'am!" with that cute accent. Eeeh! I'm getting all tingly just writing this! LOL! And no, before you think it, I'm very happily married! LOL! I'm just crazy too!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read your stuff today. I work 6 days of the week and read on sundays! Eeeh! Thanks for sharing! Jenni
I'm glad you've finally come to your senses!
ReplyDeleteNow you understand MY facination with and desire to date and marry a cowboy. The accent, the tight jeans, the queen-like treatment and courtesy and protection! Now don't get me wrong...Matt does the same thing, just in a different way. :o)
Yeah, they like to do stuff, like get drunk and get in saloon brawls and gunfights. I can see the appeal to that, but I am not sure why you would! Unless you like to do that too... it could be quality time spent together!
ReplyDeleteNiiiiice! I grew up in "cowboy territory" and thought I got that fixation out of my system until one day I spotted my dear non-cowboy husband riding a John Deer tractor cutting the lawn at our church. It was country, and well...HOT!!! It brought back all the cowboy fantasies of my youth that I thought were gone! hee hee I'm guessing there are plenty in Utah?
ReplyDelete