Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Packing

It's not as easy as it seems. The sad thing is that I've done it PLENTY of times before but when you have to pick and choose, it becomes a tedious chore and very boring. I'm not stressed, I just don't like having to do it. Oh well! I leave tomorrow for snowy Utah. I'm excited and a little nervous but I'll be fine. Once i get out there and get settled I'll breathe better then I am now. (I'm somewhat in panic mode.) I am very excited to meet my roommates and for my job interview on friday! YAY! Anyway, I suppose that I should go back to packing....ick.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo excited you're coming!!! You're going to love it here. We'll get in touch and have you and Kimberly over to hang out. You two both always have a home away from home with us. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you! Hang in there! In no time at all you'll be loving everything and having the greatest adventure EVER!

    ReplyDelete