Friday, January 2, 2009

Finding a Job is Like...

..trying to find a needle in a haystack. Just about. I would really like to find a receptionist job, or something of that nature but if I have to, I'll work at McDonalds or Sonic....ick. I hate to admit that but I have to pay for rent and food and all that fun stuff so at this point I really don't care what job it is. (But at the same time I care a LOT.) I suppose it woulsn't kill me to work at McD's or Sonic but the pay is...well, not the greatest. But I am available for full-time so...oh I don't know. I just really don't like this whole searching for a job thing. Who does? If anyone knows where I can find a job in Provo, Utah, please, by all means let me know!

1 comment:

  1. So, I always had success job hunting through jobs.utah.gov. Definately go there first, even though it's a bit of work to create an account. It has a LOT of job postings.

    I also like Yahoo! HotJobs - jobs.yahoo.com - because it searches local job listings so you can go to one place. Craigslist.org is a good source too.

    Hope you find a job, because I don't have any food to give you and I'd hate to watch you starve to death.

    ReplyDelete