Monday, January 26, 2009

I Have A Job!

So I finally have a job! The Lord knows what he's doing, that's for sure. I now work at Sonic and as of 11:30a.m. today I will be a Sonic employee officially! So happy. It's going to be great! There's not much left to say except that I'm excited and I've already said that! :) I'm nervous, that's for sure, I've never worked at a fast food place before but I'm curious as to how I'll like it. After all, in the past I'd sworn off working at any kind of fast food place. But today is a different day. When you are almost completely destitute you realize that you don't care where you work so long as you can do something and know that you aren't letting anyone down...your parents especially. It's a good feeling to be employed. I can support myself now and not feel like a burden. It's wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAY! I'm sooo happy for you! Just remember EVERYTHING happens for a reason! So who knows this job may just be more of a blessing than you even realize! And how fun! I've never worked fast food, but I was always one of those people that thought it would be super fun! I think it'd be awesome to get out there and talk to everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad you finally found something. Sonic might be fun. All of my friends in NM worked at Sonic from high school through graduating college/getting married and they liked it a lot. Anyway, yay! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for having a job! You should start looking into getting awesome discounts to your awesome friends. Also, make sure to keep "the voice" so the customers keep coming....

    ReplyDelete