Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Report

Halloween At The Cabin:
A couple weeks ago Julie had a little get together at the Law's Cabin. It was a whole bunch of fun. Scary movies, yummy food, fantastic games and wonderful people made for a most splendid weekend. Never will I forget those seven spiders in the bathtub. Real life, folks! Not a movie...ew.
Breakfast. YUM.
Pumpkin guts! Chocolate pudding and spaghetti noodles.
 Halloween Day:
The office brought about some other joys. One being the fact that a student came into my office dressed like Russell from the movie Up! Totally made my day. It was seriously so awesome. 
Then that night we went to a FABULOUS dinner party with some friends from church. Cafe Rio, blood pressure checks and "Nerts" made it one exciting evening.
It's blurry but it's the only picture I got the entire night!
It was a really fun little holiday and I avoided being terrified through and through.

2 comments:

  1. Wait- do you work in a school? And it sounds like you had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, no thank you to the Halloween guts and spiders in the tub!!

    ReplyDelete