Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wanderlust Wednesday (The Day Before Thanksgiving)

Do to some "recovery" from the day before, I took Wednesday off. 

I cleaned basically all day and got packed up and ready to leave for a little vacation down to Manti. 

All the preparation for going out of town for a few days really made me miss the old days of moving back and forth (okay, so like two times) between the states and abroad.

I miss traveling and having the opportunity to just up and go somewhere.

I want to live abroad but I digress.

Anyway, I got to ride down to Manti with cousins because Neil was still at work and I wanted to hang out with the family and it was a lot of fun! That evening we made pies and pies and MORE PIES!

Neil's family has this (super awesome) tradition to have a pie breakfast the morning of Thanksgiving. So you eat pie for breakfast because everyone knows that after dinner on Thanksgiving you're too full to eat delicious pie! It's really a very logical tradition and I LOVE it.

Anyway, it was a fun day spending time with family and friends.

But Thursday, Thanksgiving that is, ROCKED. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment