Monday, November 26, 2012

Endoscopic Tuesday

Tuesday morning. 5:15am. Timpanogos Hospital.

That's the day, time and place I have my second endoscopy done. 

It's really not that bad at all. They knock you out, stick a tube down your throat, take pictures of your esophagus and check for any acid erosion.

Then you wake up. I was in an anesthetic hang over stage for only a few minutes this time! Last time, I was in it all day long and couldn't walk around. But this time? I walked out of the hospital on my own. 

They did find some interesting things (tissue) and so they took a biopsy of it. There are pictures but I'm not sure if anyone would want to see them. I should get the results by the end of this week. 

Anyway, after getting home and sleeping for the majority of the day, a friend of mine asked if Neil and I wanted to go see Lincoln. Which we did. BUT when we got to the theater the tickets were sparse so we opted to see Skyfall instead. 


Holy awesomeness. Probably the best Bond movie I've seen! Plus, the song Adele sings at the beginning?

UH-MAZE-ING!!


It was a great way to celebrate 4 months of marriage with Neil! He's so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment