Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Just Some Thoughts...
You know how in the movies there are times when a character says, "It's been so long since I've dated...I don't even know how to anymore!" I was thinking about this today. Not with a "pity me" sort of attitude but just a very pensive one. I thought about how I feel like that sometimes. I seriously haven't dated anyone in over 2 and a half years. In fact, I haven't been on anymore than three dates. It made me worry that whenever it is that I finally do start dating again, whenever that happens to be, I'll be awkward and won't know how to just be me. I mean, it's easy to be you with yourself and I know who I am but with someone else who you want to impress but aren't trying to impress? Will it just be that easy to be myself? Thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I STILL try to impress my hubby even though he says he loves me no matter what. I think no matter what anyone says you will continue trying to impress others and most especially yourself.
ReplyDelete