Yes, I've been infected by the madness of March! No, I didn't fill out a bracket because I had no idea what this madness was like! Now I'm finding myself more and more invested in all of it.
I blame work.
We all sat a few of us huddled around any given computer. At one station, two different games were being played. The silence hung over us all at different times made by all of us holding our breath. Then the progression of the spectator comments: "Aw, c'mon guys! That's not a hard shot!"-"Dang it!"-"Hey, they fouled!"-"We made it!"-"YES!"-"WE WON!!!" At least that's how it went for those who placed the winning team on their winning bracket. Apparently there were a few "upsets" today but because I didn't fill out a bracket (and my knowledge on 'seeds' etc is limited) I had the pleasure of just loving that BYU won it's first round game and is now moving on to round 2! I'm so proud of the boys!
GO COUGARS!
You got to love March madness ;)
ReplyDelete