"Count your many blessings name them one by one. Count your blessings see what God hath done."
This month (starting today) I am going to Count My Blessings. One for everyday for the rest of the month. I did this last year and I can't tell you how much better I felt! So, if you are having a horrible time coping with life, try picking out just one good thing from your day and writing it down. It doesn't have to be public like this but I promise you that no matter where you write it, you'll feel much better. So...
Blessing #1-
Printers. I know this sound silly, but all of my homework for one of my classes is online and we have to print it all off. If I didn't have access to a printer, I'd be in trouble. Printers that work make life so much easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment