Friday, April 26, 2013

Saying Good-Bye

At the end of the school year people move. 

They move for the summer or they move to a new apartment. 

Or they move all the way across the country.

Not. Cool.

Jacki has been my best friend since I moved to Utah. I moved into an apartment and didn't know any of the girls but Jackie and I hit it off really well. 

We lived together as roomies for three years before she got married. 

We've had a lot of late nights, fun adventures and just plain crazy times together. 

She and her husband are moving, permanently, to Rhode Island. John got a big kid job so their starting a whole new chapter of their lives!!

It's exciting but I'm also really sad. I know we'll always be friends but it's weird to think that she and I have lived in Provo, either in the same apartment or just down the street, for four and a half years. Now? My drive to visit her will take just slightly longer than five minutes.

I'm going to miss her but I know they're going to have so much fun in RI. 

Here's to old memories and new adventures.








I love you, Jacksters. I'm gonna miss you.

1 comment:

  1. A whole post about me! Gee thanks! The overall pictures! Baha, such good times! Love you Cato! I can't wait till you can visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete