In t-minus 12 days Neil and I are going to...
SAN FRANCISCO!!!
I have never been before and I am VERY excited to go.
The only thing is, because Neil and I have never been, we only have a couple of ideas about things to do.
Here's the list (in no particular order):
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Ghirardelli Square
- Haight-Ashbury
- Pier 39
- Chinatown
It's a small list and we're trying not to spend too much money on activities. BUT if you have any ideas, we're listening!

So great! That's where Taylor's parents live. Best donuts: Bobs Donuts Best chinese EVER: House of Nan King. Go there, and get the lettuce wraps!
ReplyDeleteI laughed because you said it was a small list, and the font is literally small. Teehee. I like you.:) Ask the locals- they'll probably know a lot of cool places that aren't touristy. Then you can feel like a VIP!
ReplyDelete