I've had a couple people ask me about my 10K Training and what it's like.
Well, I use a program call 10K Trainer by Zen Labs. It's an app I have on my phone.
It tells me when to switch from jogging to walking etc.
If you have a smart phone you can download the app from the app store. There is a free version or one you can buy but each is the full version.
There are a few that they have...Couch to 5k, 10K Trainer, Push-Ups Trainer...
Anyway, if you want to know what week one looks like, here you go:
Day One:
5 minute warm up walk (brisk walk)
Alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 second of walking for a total of 20 minutes
5 minute cool down walk
The program only has you doing this 3 days of the week. You can do more but shouldn't do less if you want to keep up with the program.

No comments:
Post a Comment