Why?
Because when I don't blog often enough, I forget what I've done but the pictures help me to remember.
March was the craziest, busiest, sleepiest month Neil and I have had in school. I even lost my "running" streak. Bummer.
But all is well. BYU doesn't have a Spring Break which I love and hate at the same time. I hate it because it makes March a blasted busy month, but I love it because it means that there are only 6 more days of school left.
BOO YEAH.
Anyway, here is a March Update:
We celebrated Neil's Birthday with a movie and dinner.
We spent LOTS of time, as much as we could with our good friend's the R's. (They're gonna have a post all to themselves!!)
We went to an Orchestra at Temple Square concert.
We went to an Orchestra at Temple Square concert.
I filled out a March Madness bracket for work. (I didn't get very many right but I do have Louisville taking the whole thing! I'm hoping! Tonight is the big game...)
We went have shamrock shaped Ravioli for St. Patrick's Day
We made gifts to give away for St. Patrick's Day

I made time to be crafty. (I'll have another post for these too!)
We celebrated "Pi" day.
We celebrated National Pancake Day
We made gifts to give away for St. Patrick's Day

I made time to be crafty. (I'll have another post for these too!)
![]() |
| Pillow Cases |
![]() |
| Laptop Sleeve |
We celebrated National Pancake Day
We got to go to a Natalie MacMaster Concer. It. Was. AWESOME!!!
We saw Wreck-It Ralph on a date.
We dyed/Sharpie-d eggs for Easter
We dyed/Sharpie-d eggs for Easter
But it was good for us.









you thought march was busy and went by so fast...can you imagine what APRIL is going to be like!?! thursday is sooo far away!
ReplyDeletedo you ever feel like you don't do anything fun and then you flip through your pictures and you think "oh, i do do fun things. I'm cooler than I thought" ?
ReplyDelete