Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Night The Twins Came To Play

This past weekend, through a weird series of events I was able to procure 4 tickets for the BYU vs. Hawaii Football game. 

Two I got from work-totally not normal- and the other two I hunted down because I knew there would be somebody in Provo who wouldn't be going to the game. (Thanks Hayley and Rob!)

The reason why I was hunting down two extra tickets is that there are two young men who  like LOVE BYU football and have never been to a game before. I also happened to know that they'd be up here in Utah County instead of in Manti and so that made getting them to the game only a matter of finding tickets. 

And we did!
And we went!

We had killer seats

 And we got a picture of the twins with Cosmo and the BYU Blue Man Group!

After the game we went back home where the twins watched Quest For Camelot and loved it.
 
 They didn't last long after the movie but the next morning before leaving for his 8 hour torture session class Neil made  Aebleskiver for breakfast. So yummy.


All in all, it was a fun time!

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is awesome :) And what the heck is Aebleskiver???

    ReplyDelete