A few days after our wedding in July, Neil and I had the opportunity to go to Kentucky for a mini Family Reunion and Wedding Open House.
| The shindig began at 6:30p.m. |
| Sisters. Oh us. |
| I didn't even know I could make that face...Oh my. |
| All the females. |
| The whole family! |
| Neil, Me, My Mom and My Dad. |
It was a really fun evening and I was super impressed by all of the decorations my mom had made and I was and am still so grateful for all of the time and work that she and her friends took in helping set up and then clean up after the party. I was so happy to see so many friends and neighbors come to support Neil and myself. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the kind, loving words and the thoughtful and useful gifts!
It was a beautiful mini open house! :) (And I knew you could make those kinds of faces hahaha!)
ReplyDelete