Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Let's Make Him Famous!

Watch this video and learn why. 

KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.


There are so many issues in this world that we look at and say, "I wish I had enough money to go on that study abroad to help orphans." or "That service program is so wonderful but I just need the funding to do it." Well, not anymore. Not for this. Even if all you do is add your name to the list of other pledges you will be doing something so much bigger than yourself and it doesn't cost you anything. If you want, you can buy a bracelet or an Action Kit or you don't have to. But just so all of you know, I've joined the Kony 2012 movement. I can't do much in my humdrum life but at least I have a voice and I'm going to make it heard. 

For more information visit: www.Kony2012.com

No comments:

Post a Comment