Friday, March 30, 2012

I Love To See The Temple


Today Jami and I went to the Provo Temple. :)
They've got a bunch of pretty flowers out now just there happily welcoming people to the temple. I like flowers...A LOT. 


Anyway, I love the temple because of the peace I find there. The baptistry was PACKED. I mean PLUM FULL which made me happy thinking about all that work that is getting done. For awhile we had to stand and wait for a bench to open up. It was nice though. Then while we waited I read Alma 25. It's a good chapter. Then when we were in the confirmation room, I was staring at the light fixture when I realized that there is a design on it. It looked like clouds. The more I stared at it the more I thought of this picture:


It was just a simple reminder that my Heavenly Father loves me and has sent His son, Jesus Christ to welcome me home with open arms if I chose to follow Him. 

I seriously LOVE the temple. 
HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment: