Not only that but I am dreaming of one, I am training for one.
I know. Me? Caitlin? Training to run a 5k? No.
YES!!! I am! And I am ABSOLUTELY stoked about it!
This is week two of nine of training and I can already feel better and I'm able to run!
So here was what week one was:
3 Workouts as follows-
5 minute brisk walk
Jog for 1 min
Walk for 1 1/2 min
You do that combo 8 times. It comes to be about a 25 min workout.
I love it. I really really do! And I love how I'm feeling. Just a few more weeks and I'll be ready to run a 5k! My plan is to do it with Neil's Mom and sister. We'll see but I'm super excited!
Oh my goodness, do you know how much I love you? :) Love what you're doing!!
ReplyDeleteglad training is going well! you know what race you'd like to run? i will do some scouting and see if there is anything going on around the state in about 8 weeks... :) keep it up!
ReplyDelete