I'm not really sure that we're supposed to have fish in my apartment but my roommates and I don't really care!
A little while back Jami and Coli bought a Beta fish which they lovingly named "Blululup". I'm not kidding. Then one unsuspecting Sunday afternoon we came home to find our fish GONE. Seriously. He was plum missing. We cleaned the ENTIRE living room and did not find any fish remains whatsoever.
He's still MIA.
Admitting to ourselves that our poor Blululup was probably gone for good we decided that we needed to fill that hole in hearts with some new friends. So we went to PetSmart and bought 3 cute little Gold Fish.
Introducing:
Fluffy, Ninja and Alfred.
| Ninja. The super psycho, all orange fishy. |
| The one with the orange stripe on top is Alfred,. |
| This is fluffy, MY FISHY!! |
| Alfred and Fluffy got along swimmingly....tehehe |
We love these fishies very much. Unfortunately, the day after we got them poor Alfred was driven mad by Ninja and decided to end his life. He jumped out of the tank while we were at church the next day.
Alfred was Jami's fish and I had to break the news to her. It was kind of depressing. We decided to wait until after we move to buy another fish for her. It's been a tough for her and fish.
Anyway, that's one update for you all. I think it is quite exciting!
Please say you had a funeral for the fish!! :) If you haven't, you have a new duty ahead of you! Don't forget the video camera ;)
ReplyDeleteP.S. That's really creepy about your missing fish... Like REALLY creepy lol I would be frantic!