"J"
The illusive letter "J".
I've been stumped by this letter!
I seriously have tried to write a "J" gratitude blog multiple times and I've got NOTHING!
What am I grateful for that starts with "J" that isn't covered in another category?
But here are the things I love:
Julie-my sister.
Joy-the emotion.
Jelly Beans-but only the tropical Starburst flavored ones that only come out at Easter time.
Jovialness-the act of being jovial
Jane Seymour-in The Scarlet Pimpernel
Jennifer Love Hewitt-in Ghost Whisperer (I really like that show)
Jackson Emery-Um... HELLO BEAUTIFUL! Need I say more?
So, there isn't much there but it's all I got for now.
But here are the things I love:
Julie-my sister.
Joy-the emotion.
Jelly Beans-but only the tropical Starburst flavored ones that only come out at Easter time.
Jovialness-the act of being jovial
Jane Seymour-in The Scarlet Pimpernel
Jennifer Love Hewitt-in Ghost Whisperer (I really like that show)
Jackson Emery-Um... HELLO BEAUTIFUL! Need I say more?
So, there isn't much there but it's all I got for now.
J is for Julie! I'm glad I made it on the list. That was a close one... whew!
ReplyDelete