Friday, May 20, 2011

"L" is for Love, Laughter and Life

Have you ever had a day that was just plain miserable? Like nothing would go right no matter how much you tried or how long you kept your chin up? Yeah, ME TOO!

The good thing about those crappy days is that there is always a remedy.
Laughter & Love.

You can never have too much laughter fill your soul and love surround and envelope you. It makes living life worth it. I for one am grateful that I have a roommate who can make me laugh so hard that I almost "pee my pants". Just yesterday a picture make me laugh so hard I cried! And lately I've been watching a show called Dr. Who and I'll tell you this, it is pure and genuine humor! I just love it.

As for "Love". Well, let's face it. I LOVE TO LOVE! I know some people believe that the more you say "I love you" the less it means. I am NOT one of those people. I believe that if you say it and you mean it, those words can change a person. Physically change them. It's like a band-aid to the scraped up soul. When someone tells me that they love me, and they mean it, I know that life is better just because I am loved. I never want anyone to ever question if I care about them or love them so I will always, ALWAYS, say it.

One of my favorite songs is "You Are Loved" by Josh Groban which you can listen to here.

Now for "Life"
Life is beautiful. It really truly is. I LOVE LIFE! Even the bumpy, scary, unhappy, painful parts. There is so much worth living for and there is so much to be seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment