So there is this FABULOUS lady.
Her name is Jenni James.
She has re-written the Jane Austen series for young adults and not only has she kept the classic, beloved, well-known stories ALIVE, she has added twists and turns to make them her own.
I'll tell you this:
I LOVED LOVED LOVED them!
(Well, I've only read Pride & Popularity but I just KNOW they are all going to be superb.)
So you should get the book. It's available for Kindle, etc.
If you like letting go for awhile and indulging in a fabulous retelling of a classic novel, this is the book for you!
I laughed, cried, gushed, giggled, got mad and then happy again. This book is a treasure and you'll love it!!
So, now you know! But don't just take my word for it! GO! GO! Go get the book, you silly!
Enjoy!
Her name is Jenni James.
She has re-written the Jane Austen series for young adults and not only has she kept the classic, beloved, well-known stories ALIVE, she has added twists and turns to make them her own.
I'll tell you this:
I LOVED LOVED LOVED them!
(Well, I've only read Pride & Popularity but I just KNOW they are all going to be superb.)
So you should get the book. It's available for Kindle, etc.
If you like letting go for awhile and indulging in a fabulous retelling of a classic novel, this is the book for you!
I laughed, cried, gushed, giggled, got mad and then happy again. This book is a treasure and you'll love it!!
So, now you know! But don't just take my word for it! GO! GO! Go get the book, you silly!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment