Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday is a Special Day.

Weekends are fabulous. Sleeping in makes everything seem so much better and that fact alone really just made this past Saturday a marvelous one. But sleeping in alone wasn't the only reason for a FABULOUS Saturday. I'll give you a play by play...so to speak.

I slept in! YAY! You may not think this is a grand thing but getting up at 6:40a.m. every morning (just about) of your summer just isn't all fun and games. By 4 o'clock I'm usually dead tired. Anyway, I slept in until about 10:30. When I woke up, there were waffles to be eaten. It was spendiforous.

I got a hair cut. Halellujah. Seriously, my hair has been asking to be given some shape for some time now and I finally was able to do it. I went with Jackie (the best roommate ever) and Bri! It was really a lot fun. Perhaps I'll put some before and after pics up later.

Ward Closing Social. Three words, the second being the most saddening of all, that kind of put a damper on the actual fest itself but in the end it was really really fun. We had a BBQ, we played volleyball, we played Quidditch and then it turned into quite the water balloon fight.
Swam in the pool for a few hours.

Went out to dinner for a friend's birthday. YAY!

Came home and chilled. What's better that?

It really was a good Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment