This poem was written by me to a friend (Kelly) who told me to remind her to bring the Harry Potter audio cds back from her home in Colorado for me to borrow. I decided that a fun reminder would be more enjoyable than one of those boring "Hey, don't forget..." ones. I am very proud of it.
Kelly, Dear Kelly
I'm writing to say
I hope you are having a fabulous day.
And did you know something?
So wonderfully true?
I love Harry Potter. I do! I do!
And what's more, I do love to listen
To the story that J.K. Rowling has written.
Voiced by Jim Dale (his voice makes me swoony-
Just like those boys, Padfoot, Prongs and Moony)
Ron's cute mannerisms make me blush and giggle
and all the adventures make me squirm and wiggle.
So Kelly, Dear Kelly,
I'd love you to bring back
the audio cds that my libraries lack.
And Kelly, Dear Kelly,
If you do this good deed
I'll never forsake you in your time of need.
Love, Caitlin
I LOVE HARRY POTTER! LONG LIVE DUMBLEDORE! (Well...)
Caitlin dear Caitlin,
ReplyDeleteA true poet you are.
I hope unlike Harry,
you don't have a scar.