Saturday, January 30, 2010
Oh To Be A Small Child Again...
C'mon, admit it. You catch yourself at least one time a day thinking that life would be easier if you could just be a kid again. Well, I've decided that I am going to make time to be a "kid" again. In fact, my roommate and I started tonight. We ate chips and watch Barbie and the Diamond Castle. Laugh if you will but I enjoyed myself COMPLETELY! It was a fabulous get away from the pressures of real life...aka rent, homework, a job, cleaning checks...gag. And now it's off to bed where I will dream of a prince who will one day come to sweep me off my feet. He will be riding a horse and wielding a shiny sword to fight off the terrible monster who keeps him from me! Yes, yes, I'm quite happy with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute! I think being a kid again is why most of us have kids... It's so fun to get down on the floor and play with toys and wrestle with them. Yeah, I'm with you! :)
ReplyDelete