Today at work I received a call at work which wasn't so pleasant. In fact, I felt like I would cry when I hung up the phone. Luckily I have coworkers who Facebook stalk me and saw that my status said I needed hugs. They basically surrounded me and enveloped me in love. It was great. Caitlyn and Julia? You guys rock.
My day did indeed get better after that. I took a trip over to the Wilk. where I usually go on Thursdays between work and my Physical Science lab. (Eat a snack and call my mom...yeah) Anyway, I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and this girl, whom I don't know, turned to me and said....and I quote, "Girl, yo outfit looks kickin'. You look good!" and then she left. I felt about 20 times better. Then when I got to my lab a girl in my group said, "Do you know that you are the classiest dresser? Really you look so great all the time!" Add another 20 times better. Then when I got home, my roommate, Jackie, got up and gave me a big hug. :) Then when I went next door for a visit, I was given a big bowl of home-made potato soup. YUM! SO GOOD. Again, add another 20 times better.
So now I'm feeling better.
Moving on...
I'm just now watching "The Office" with my roommates, one of our many bonding activities, and Jim (Oh, Jim) said something that made me think. I won't write what he said but it made me step back and realize that patience is the best policy. Yes. I am a happy camper. Just thought I'd put that out there for everyone to know. :)
and... do share! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. Hope you're feeling better!!!
Uhm, and WHY won't you say what Jim said?
ReplyDelete