Monday, July 20, 2009

Just call me Eponine.

I know this sounds ridiculous and well, yeah, ridiculous but I'm feeling very much in tune with Eponine. Or Elphaba when Fiero first liked Galinda. Let's just say that now I am the only lonely one in my apartment. Two engaged, one who likes a boy who I liked but he likes her so...you know. Now it's just, me. No prospects to look to no nothing. Just two weddings and a potential new boyfriend for my roommate.
To be honest it's not the fact that I liked the guy who now likes my roommate. It's the fact that my roommate is someone I envy and compare myself to often. It's just my luck that life would play out like this. I'm just happy that they're happy. It's not like they're dating...yet. And we've talked about it, she knows I love her and knows I'm going to be okay with it. I just need time.
My insecurities are definitely highlighted right now and that's really hard for me. That and I'm finding out, for the first time why it's called a "crush". I've liked people before but this situation is new and I'm hurt. For now. I'm sure I'll be fine soon. Just need some time.
This is probably making no sense....uhg. Life.

1 comment: