No, I have no idea. I'm usually not one to describe my emotions by randomly running my fingers around on the keyboard...yeah, well, today is just one of those days. So sue me.
I really just have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. One that's just bugging me to death. Maybe it's a mix of guilt and boredom and anxiety....actually, I know that's what it is. Guilt for a really valid reason...I broke a rule...boredom because I'm at work and that's always just so much fun...no, not really, and anxiety because I'm leaving for California tomorrow morning as a soon as I get out of here I'm FREE! At least for the weekend. Which is definitely more than I need. Just a little vacation where I don't have to worry about work or school or...anything. I mean, eventually I'm going to have face whatever problems I have in front of me but I just can't right now. I just want to put them all on hold, build up my "I can do this" meter and then face it like Daniel faced the Lions. (Plus, my rule breaking will probably be forgotten by next Tuesday...) Anyway, I feel like I'm going to throw up but I guess that's what happens....oh well.
Mmm sounds ever so pleasant. Have fun in CA!
ReplyDeleteInteresting...Enjoy CA, I hear its nice this time of year.
ReplyDelete